This generously sized 1 bedroom contemporary apartment is suitable for up to 2 guests. The apartment is tastefully furnished and decorated with city views of the bustling Dublin Road, famous for the gothic Thomas Thompson memorial fountain, local Irish pubs, cinema, restaurants and cafes. The facility offers a relaxing living area with plasma TV, DVD, free WiFi, dining area, private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances including oven, microwave, dishwasher and a utility unit with a washing machine / dryer.
Enjoy watching the world go by and take advantage of the private balcony.
BT1 Apartments - Park Avenue is conveniently located in the city center beside the four star Clayton Hotel. Less than a 2 minute walk from Belfast City Hall, a few minutes from Victoria Square shopping center, local pubs, coffee shops and restaurants of central Belfast. Situated in the city business district of Linen Quarter. Park Avenue is less than 1 mile away from the main motorways M1, M2 and M3 and 5 minute walk from the Europa train / bus stations.
- Full kitchen with a wide range appliances
- Dining bar x 4 chairs
- Living room with flat screen TV / DVD
- Business desk and printer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Private balcony
- Kettle / Toaster / Microwave
- Central Heating / Gas / Carbon monoxide alarms fitted
- Weekly apartment servicing or bespoke servicing
- 24 Hour support call service and flexible check-in
- Main entrance security gates and pin access
- Parking underground
- Gym & pool onsite
- City bike rental nearby
- City Centre location